I am a fan of Vapor Rub, or Vicks, however you want to call it. In Puerto Rico we use this minty paste to treat anything and everything. So, I decided to write this blog about the many uses or Vapor Rub.
- Headaches-rub VapoRub on your temples and forehead.
- Acne- with a Q-tip or the tip of your finger, apply VapoRub on your pimple before you go to sleep.
- Coughing Rub Vaporub on your chest and bottom of your feet.
- Fingercut- Apply VapoRub just as you would apply Neosporin, it will prevent infection.
- Nail fungus-Rub VapoRub in the affected area every day. The fungus will turn black as it kills the fungus.
- Crack Heels-Rub Vapor Rub in the morning and at night.
- Sore throat-Rub Vapor Rub on the neck area then wrap a towel around it.
- Toothaches-Apply a small amount to the affected tooth.
- Eczema- Apply on the affected area, it will help with the inflammation almost immediately.
- Mosquitos Natural repellent.
I am adding a link to the Homespun Hydrangea, where she posted a simple recipe for homemade vapor-rub-shower cubes. If you are congested or with cold-flu-like symptoms, one of the cubes will provide relief immediately while you shower.