Tuesday Fives ….those 5 things that continues to be in my mind today.
1. Storms…I knew this week was doomed to be stormy. I dislike storms, especially if they come with thundering and lightening.
2. Mississippi…J came home for the long weekend, and today I drove him to the airport to go back to MS. I have been very supportive of his business travel all this years, and I am not planning on stopping that, however, this MS thing is getting old.
3. Case Load…Having a case load of 27 families with many, many children to handle this month…is a bit overwhelming, to say the least. Wishing that State Office could recognize how stress out and overwhelmed we are. Providing services to 27 families is a bit too much to handle properly.
4. Insecure people….what a turn off…that is all I have to say about that one!!!
5. English I….My princess is taking a few high school classes, she is in 8th grade, and she appears to be struggling with English I. I know my princess is going to tackle the class, I just wish it was a little bit easier on her.