1-Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1-Cup of Sugar
1-Box of Puff Pastry
Honey or Karo syrup
1. Combine cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl. Mix until the sugar is well incorporated into the cream cheese.
2. Preheat Oven 350
3. Roll out thaw puff pastry on a floured surface until it is 12X12 square. Prick each piece with several fork marks.
4. Spread the chilled cream cheese mixture along one edge of one square, leaving about a quarter inch of space on both sides.
5. Fold over edges then roll the puff pastry. Press edges to seal.
6. Place pastries seal side down, onto the baking sheet.
7. Brush each pastry with the egg white and sprinkle some sugar on top.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Latin Mama in the Southby