My weekend in a nutshell

Well, it started Friday night…we decided to go to the football game. It was homecoming night and my daughter, decided that she wanted to go to the game.  Since we did not have baseball that night, my husband and I decided to go to the game as well.  It was crowded, fun and best of all we got to see the awesome band and we won the game.

I was able to snap some pictures of the homecoming queen being crowned…still have to download those, and overall it was a good night. We got home later than usual, and knowing that we had to get up early the next day, it was a little stressful.

Janie had a blast, all the girls dressed up in dresses because they did not have a homecoming dance, and they all look gorgeous!  So happy that my girl, finally, decided to embrace high school and all the GREAT activities that come with it.

After the game, I was not going to fix dinner, so we decided to go to IHOP.  Big mistake, we really hate the place, it’s like the 2nd time we go…and we always hate it! So, no more IHOP for us!!! 

Saturday, Jason, JJ and I left the house pretty early to go JJ’s baseball game. The first game was awful!!!! We lost by a long shot, but my JJ played awesome 🙂 .Second game was at 4PM, so we stayed put and watch one of the other teams play.

During the second game, my boy was pitching (which is not something he does often…he is to strong and at times WILD), and amazingly he did great for the first 3 innings, he only allowed one run. We ended up winning the game, all of his teammates were super thrilled to know that JJ can pitch. It was so good to see JJ, finally, happy with his new team mates.

Sunday we played super early and it was a good game. Overall, JJ had an amazing weekend. No errors on his part, and he was super happy about that. Daddy and I were very proud, because although JJ is a great athlete, when his ADD kicks in (which is often) he struggles paying attention…this weekend he was on point…and it was great!

After his game, he decided he wanted to watch two more games, so we stayed there until 2PM.  I was ready to go home, but, we stayed.  Once we got home I was able to just relax.

It was a baseball filled weekend…and I loved every minute of it!

How was your weekend?

Follow Me on Pinterest
rssyoutubeinstagramby feather

Leave a Comment

Skip to toolbar