If I could do it all over again I…
- Would’ve stay in the ARMY for 20 years.
- Would’ve wait to have my second child, to allow time for my first-born to enjoy babyhood.
- Would’ve keep my mouth shut in many occasions.
- Would’ve stay in South Carolina.
- Would’ve tell my father ‘I love you” more often.
If I could go back in time…
- I would go back to 1999, the year I left my island
- I would go back to 2003, the last time I saw my father alive.
- I would go back to 2012, a special year for me.
- I would go back to 2015, the day I said goodbye to SC.
If I could take it back…
- I would take back all those mean words I said to my parents.
- I would take back all those tears I shed for the ones that did not love me the right way.
- I would take back all those unnecessary fights.
- I would take back the images of my father’s illness.
- I would take back the pain from my mother’s eyes when she lost her love.
If I could hug someone right now…
- I would hug a stranger.
- I would hug my loved ones.
- I would hug my lovely friends.
- I would hug my children forever and ever…without ever letting go.
If I could write this blog again…
- I would not change a thing…..
If we allow our minds to live with the What If’s of life…what kind of life would we be living? Sadly, there will always be the “What if’s”…Learn to live with it!by