I decided to try some new recipes this upcoming month. Although I like to cook, I have been feeling like I cook the same over and over again. The children are picky eaters, what one like the other dislike, so I find myself making two different dishes almost every time I cook. So here is a list and link of the new recipes I am borrowing from our wonderful Pinterest world. I will post, as I cook the new dishes, to let you know how it turns out.
1. I don’t think I’ve ever had squash, so I will give it a try, the kids both like chicken and broccoli so I am hoping this easy recipe can turn into a twice a month kind of recipe.
2. Texas Toast Pizza, I know I can’t never go wrong if I present my children with something that looks and tastes like Pizza. This recipe sounds perfect for a busy baseball day, a way I can come home and put together a quick, filling meal. The kids will love that one!
3. Chicken and Potatoes…easy and all family members like the main ingredients. I can pair this one up with a caesar salad and have dinner for four!
4. Pork Carnitas in a crock pot? Sold! Mexican is tolerated by my other 3 family members and using the crock pot means that dinner will be ready by the time I get home from work. I will definitely make this happen…as soon as this coming Monday!
5. Chicken Fajitas….in the oven…OK, let’s check that one out!!
Those are the 5 recipes I have chosen to try out this coming month. We’ll see how they turn out!by