The other day I noticed that our bananas were too ripe to eat by itself, so I decided to make some banana bread. It turned out so moist and so good, I decided to share it with you all 🙂
4 small ripe bananas, 1/2 cup of butter (room temp), 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of almond milk, 2 cups of all purpose flour, 1 1/3 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 cup pecans.
- Place the bananas in a mixer and blend until they are smooth.
- Add butter, sugar, eggs and almost all the milk and blend until smooth
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and blend for about 15 seconds
- Clean the sides of the bowl and add the remaining milk
- Add the pecans and blend
- Lightly coat a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf baking pan with cooking spray, add the batter, and use a knife to evenly spread the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until the loaf is cook through and golden brown.
DELICIOUS…My daughter LOVE IT!!!
Let me know what you think…by