As I sit here watching The Voice, I started thinking about certain things I want to do…so I decided to start my “New Year’s to-do-list”
- First, I want to learn to swim 🙂 Yes, I know, here I am born and raised in an island…and I do not know how to swim…actually I am terrified of the ocean…yet, my favorite vacation spot is always the beach.
- Second, I want to go back to school. I decided that I do not want to go back to human services…I kind of got tired of fixing other peoples’ problems. The problem is that I am not quite certain of what I want to go for. Flirting with medical coding, or perhaps nursing…I will decide before the year is over.
- Third, I want to work on a tidy schedule to help my son stay-on-task with his school work.
- Fourth, working out…now that I am a stay-at-home mom (for the 1st time ever) I have the time to go to the gym. I’ve been doing some research, and I know that they have an all ladies gym and they also have cross fit training near the town I am moving into. I am trying to decide which way to go 🙂 I am thinking cross fit…
- Fifth, another goal is to improve my relationship with my daughter. We are both, very strong minded individuals, with different likes and dislikes…and although we are both crazy about each other…we know we have to work on our relationship.
- Sixth, finding a baseball team for my son. He will be trying out for two teams as soon as we get to MS…but, this time I want to be a bit more selective.
So far, that is what I have…I think its a pretty good start. What about you, do you have a to-do-list for 2015?