My 2015 Bucket List continues to grow….
This year I want to accomplish somethings I’ve been thinking about for years. I am creating a list, so I can keep track of my progress. With a list, I should be able to mark down the things that I have done, and the ones I am closer to complete.
1. A gym membership…I want to work out, not only to lose some weight, but to get healthy. (So far, I’ve been going to the gym, and I am starting to see a tiny difference)
2. I want to kill my 1st deer…yes, I want to go hunting for the 1st time in my life.
3. Tattoo…that is right, I want a tattoo, something small and lady-like.
4. I want to learn to swim…I know, I was born in an island and I can’t swim…I am just terrified of deep waters…but I do want to learn.
5. Sewing…My mother bought me a sewing machine, and I have yet to use it. I want to take some simple classes and learn to use my sewing machine.
6. I wan to go white water rafting….but I need to learn to swim first.
7. I want to take on hiking…I actually enjoy it…but the kids hate it…we’ll see…
That is my list so far…I am pretty sure I will keep adding to it….but this is a start 🙂by